These terms and conditions govern your use of our website and the use of this website is subject to the conditions stated hereunder. Please read these terms in full before you use our website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use our website. Using our website implies automatically that you accept these terms. We do update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
Subject to our assertion of all copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all material on our website, you are permitted exclusively for personal and not commercial use to print and download material from our website. However, you may not modify any content without our written consent. Material on our website may not be republished online or offline without our written consent.
- Any material you send or post to our website will be considered non-proprietary and not confidential and we may copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use such material for any purposes.
- You may not post or send to or from our website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consent;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in South Africa, or elsewhere; or
- Which is harmful in nature for any reason whatsoever, as a result of an infection caused by a computer virus, Trojan horse, or anything else potentially harmful to software or data or otherwise.
- Any links to third party websites located on our website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed any third party website and have no responsibility for any third party website or its content. We do not endorse or make representations about any third party website or any material contained on it. If you choose to access a third party website linked from our website, you do so at your own risk.
- You may not link to our website without our written consent. There may be links to other websites on our website, however, these links are provided to enhance the content or future content contained therein and must not be seen as our endorsement of the linked website.
- Note that, although we take care of the material on our website, all such material is exclusively for general information only, and does not constitute legal or other advice. We do not warrant that such material is correct, complete, up to date or otherwise accurate.
- Neither we nor any other party (whether involved in the production of material, or the delivery and maintenance of our website or otherwise) will be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our inability for whatsoever reason to use our website.
- The use of our website is for public viewing on the basis that we exclude, to extent that it is lawfully permitted, all liability as detailed above.
- All matters of whatsoever nature arising from our website are governed by the Laws of South Africa.