Property Law and Conveyancing
At Barnaschone Attorneys we understand that property law rights are regarded as real rights and it is therefore vital that these rights are protected to ensure that the true owner enjoys control of their respective property.
We provide a personalised service to our clients, keeping abreast of the ever-changing property market in South Africa.
We provide the following property law and conveyancing services, such as:
- Drafting of deeds of sale
- Property transfers (including estate and divorce-related property transfers)
- Advising and drafting of residential and commercial lease agreements
- Sectional title transfers
- Residential and commercial property developments
- Servitudes and limited real rights
- General and notarial bonds
- Residential and commercial evictions
- Rent collection
- Conveyancing applications and endorsements
- Advice on all aspects relating to property law