Employment and Labour Law
South Africa boasts an arguably complex labour law framework. It is vital that proper procedure and practice takes place in order to ensure the rights and interests of the employer as well as employees are protected and enforced.
We at Barnaschone Attorneys understand the intricacies of employment contracts and the challenges that our clients experience. We will ensure that our approach is suitable and focused to the unique needs of each client.
We provide extensive labour and employment law services, such as:
- Drafting or review of employment contracts
- Negotiating employment contacts
- Drafting and review of policy documents
- Advice on employment issues such as misconduct, poor performance and discrimination
- Dismissals and termination of employment
- Advice in respect of the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act
- Referrals to the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration
- Social media in the workplace