Commercial and Insolvency Law
At Barnaschone Attorneys, we adopt a very hands-on approach to commercial and insolvency law. We believe that all businesses have specific needs that require suitable, industry specific solutions that make both legal and practical sense.
We are able to provide thorough and cost effective advice on a range of issues by drawing on the diversity of our professional expertise. We offer clients innovative solutions in all areas of commercial law and insolvency law.
At Barnaschone Attorneys, we offer the following commercial and insolvency law services:
- Advice on company law
- Drafting and review of commercial agreements
- Drafting of shareholders agreements and memorandums of incorporation
- Tax opinions
- Liquidations and sequestrations
- Business rescue proceedings
- Rehabilitation proceedings
- Company restructuring
- Registration of companies and other entities such as partnerships, close corporations and trusts
- Intellectual property law